Makes 18 truffles
200g Dark Chocolate (70% cocoa is our preferred, but any 60% or over will work well)
150ml Double Cream
25g Unsalted Butter
10g Light Brown Soft Sugar
1. Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces and place in a heat proof bowl.
2. Combine the cream, butter and sugar in a small pan. Warm over a gentle heat until steam just starts to rise. Stirring frequently.
3. Pour the hot cream mix over the chocolate and stir gently until melted and smooth.
4. Pour into a shallow tray to cool for 5 minutes, then cover and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
5. Using a spoon, shape the mix into walnut-sized balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
6. Put the cocoa powder, chopped pistachios and hazelnuts in separate bowls. Roll the truffles in the different toppings until evenly coated. Shake off the excess and chill again to firm up.